Updated May 15
Thank you to all who have supported us and been there for local business while we all try to navigate the scary, unfamiliar territory caused by the 2020 pandemic.
Under careful adherance to advice from local government and health officials, we are reopening our castle gates beginning July 1st, 2020. As we move forward and begin to resume our operations, we have implemented several new policies that will be strictly adhered to by our cast and staff:
- All costumes, accessories, shoes, and wigs will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after every use.
- Party materials (face paints, brushes, toys, etc) will be sanitized after every party.
- Cast members will be symptom checked and not permitted to work for at least 2 weeks if showing any signs of illness.
- Hand sanitizer will be carried and used by performers after every interaction
- Until further notice, individual performers and characters will only be permitted to attend 1 event per day.
In return, we ask that our wonderful customers adhere to the following requirements in addition to our standard policies:
- All parties must take place outdoors until further notice.
- If you or someone in your household is sick, or has been in the past 2 weeks, please consider rescheduling your party.
- We are STRICTLY limiting party guests, adults included, to 20 people total. Anybody who can wear a mask, should.
- If a guest arrives at your party and is showing signs of illness, send them home.
- Please sanitize all areas where the character(s) and their host will be performing.
Thank you for working with us to do our part in preventing the spread of this illness. We look forward to seeing you all again soon!